Tuesday, February 19, 2008

copenhagen fashion week - fall/winter 2008



HENRIK VIBSKOV



JEAN PHILLIP



CPH VISION



BRUUNS BAZAAR



WOOD WOOD



PETER JENSEN



STINE GOYA



WONHUNDRED

mary mother of god all this time i was saving up my pennies so i can fly my ass to london and paris and recklessly spend all my savings on clothes i've been daydreaming about. who knew that in another corner of europe, the same city that gave birth to the little mermaid and the ugly duckling also gave birth to henrik vibskov and wonhundred. so if my plans finally come into fruition then i must, must, must detour to copenhagen and search for their lesser known designers and come back home pimped out. although apparently the scandanavian countries are rather expensive so if my shopping becomes extremely limited by the girth of my wallet, then i am just gonna have stalk mathias lauridsen. something that i most likely will enjoy just as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive